Properties of GEOCELL foam glass gravel
GEOCELL® foam glass gravel is
is a highly heat-insulating, ecological alternative for insulation to building floors from 99% recycled glass.
GEOCELL® foam glass gravel properties:
- excellent thermal resistance capability – (certified conductivity of 0.08 W/mK).
- high compressive strength: the lattice structure creates a high compressive strength of >570 kN/m².
- closed cell – nil capillary action
- superior hydraulic conductivity: the uniformed grain size and no fines create the highest degree of drainage capacity without causing settlement to the building or slab.
- inert: meets the highest standards for inert building material. Leaching tests did not show any adverse effects.
- 100% ecological: made from 99% recycled glass
- light weight: low density 150 kg/m³
- fire resistance: In compliance with EN Class A1 sintering point above 700°C.