Moldable, durable and lightweight fill material for landscaping
with GEOCELL foam glass aggregate
Creating hills on top of a parking garage, steep escarpment or load bearing roof: GEOCELL foam glass gravel is always in perfect shape.
GEOCELL interlocks itself, do not roll and thus can be applied to inclined surfaces up to 15°. Due to the high friction angle, modeling of embankments up to 45° is no problem. Combined with the lightness of the material, GEOCELL has hardly any restrictions for the creative landscape architects and offers best conditions for the landscaper.
- EXCELLENT INSULATION VALUES: the large number of enclosed cells in each pellet, ensures excellent insulation characteristics. lambda = 0.08 w/mK
- INCREDIBLY STRONG due to its glass cell structure, GEOCELL® provides excellent compressive strength
- NON-CAPILLARY, NON COMBUSTIBLE cellular glass is comprised of closed cells that do not absorb water. Classified as an A1 building material
- PERMANENTLY STABLE stability, durability, resistance against insects and rodents
- SUSTAINABLE AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY made from 100% recycled glass inert and essentially ph-neutral
- CE CERTIFICATION CE mark: GEOCELL® declaration that the product meets the requirements of the applicable EC directives
- SAVING TIME AND MONEY GEOCELL® is quicker to install than conventional methods cutting construction time and cost